DOE-VFO License to Operate (LTO) Forms Generator
- ⦿ For more information on how to apply for registration and issuance of a License to Operate as a qualified LPG industry participant in the Visayas, please visit this link: https://www.doe.gov.ph/vfo-lto.
- ⦿ Please note that the DOE-VFO LTO Forms Generator is exclusive to LPG players in Visayas.
- ⦿ The LTO Forms Generator is NOT an Online Application. Forms must be printed and notarized and must be submitted to our office.
- ⦿ Here are the available Generated Forms that you can download:
- Registration - Authority to Sell a Trademark or tradename
- Application for Issuance of LTO
- Checklist of Requirements
- Company Profile
- Outlet Profile
- Vehicle Profile
PUBLIC ADVISORYADVISORY ON THE "NO EXTENSION" OF THE DEADLINE FOR OBTAINING A LICENSE TO OPERATE (LTO) AND ANY CORRESPONDING APPLICABLE CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION (COR) UNDER THE LPG INDUSTRY REGULATION ACT
This is to inform the public that the 07 July 2023 deadline prescribed in Section 24 of the LPG Industry Regulation Act and implemented through Section 39.1 of Department Circular No.DC2022-11-0037 otherwise known as the "Guidelines on the Registration and Issuance of License to Operate to Qualified DOE-Regulated LPG Industry Participants and Penalizing Certain Prohibited Acts" which is the end of the six (6) months transition period for those LPG participants already engaged in the LPG business upon the effectivity of the said LTO Guideline (07 January 2023) will be strictly enforced. This is consistent with the legal opinion issued by the DOE's Legal Services dated 06 July 2023.
Please be informed further that pursuant to Section 39.1 of Department Circular No.DC2022- 11-0037, any existing Standards Compliance Certificate shall be considered void after 07 July 2023.
By implication, any DOE-regulated LPG industry participants conducting business in the LPG industry without the said LTO and corresponding applicable COR shall be in violation of the prohibited acts and will be penalized accordingly under the LPG Industry Regulation Act.
The 07 July 2023 deadline however does not prevent any applicant to continue the submission of LTO and COR application and the DOE will continue to accept and process them beyond the said deadline.